Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 1, Ch. 3 - Carnival Dream Review

Rushing from the Crimson to the Aft Pool Bar on the Lido deck to join everyone for our 2:30 CC M&G. We were about 10 minutes or so late which was horrible since I was the one that kept everything organized for it. Oops! The next hour or so was a bit of a blur to me as everyone came up to me and introduced themselves and said they knew who I was from my photos on CC and thanked me for keeping up with the M&G. I was super excited to meet the couple we'd been keeping in contact with, Steven and Kim from Pennsylvania. Kim would always joke that I was Steven's other wife because we'd stay up all night talking with each other on Facebook. (We're both night owls).

Anyway, finally met them! This is the first people photo with just Steven and I. Kim was being silly and wouldn't get in the photo because she said it was just for his other wife and him. (Too funny!)

Photobucket

Then his real wife, Kim, joined the two of us for a photo..

Photobucket

Our Meet & Greet had about 30-40 people show up out of about 50 people who said they would be there which isn't too shabby. Just a couple of shots..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I almost forgot.. after I finished eating my lunch, Latanya was still eating since she went to get her food after me. So, I walked up the stairs to Deck 11 real quick and took a couple of photos of the other ships in port and a couple of ship photos.

The main pool deck with a view of the waterslide

Photobucket

Another ship in port...

Photobucket

The Norweigan Sun:

Photobucket

One of the hot tubs on deck 11:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Weather was looking a bit spotty but who cares!! We're on vacation!!

Photobucket

One last photo in the aft pool bar area:

Photobucket

Part 4 coming right up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment